Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Expectations

These are the expectations that I have for myself.

1. I expect myself to do well in school and act as an intelligent person.
2. My friends expect me to do two things. One group expect me to be the quiet kid, and the other group expects me to have very thoughtful discussions.
3. My family expects me to be thoughtful and independent.

These are the reversed expectations for myself.

1. To go against my expectations, I would bomb all my work and not try, do drugs, and not have any intelligence.
2. My friends would see me as the loud obnoxious kid who is extremely popular, while never uttering anything more intelligent that something pond scum could come up with.
3. My family would see me going out every night to party and disobeying absolutely everything they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment