Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Reflection 5: Block Schedule

What do you like about Block Schedules?
The block schedule's main advantage for me was waking up later on Wednesdays and getting out at lunch on Tuesday. I liked it when I spent more time in my favorite classes. I did prefer it for science class and AP Euro, because there was more time in class for labs and work, but for math and french the class would drag on and never end.


What would you improve about Block Schedules?
There's not much to improve. The schedule is set at the best possible configuration for block schedule, as it there were three days it would throw the weeks off, and if there were 4 days it would become far too dull. The way the schedule is lined up within the day itself is fine too, as it isn't too similar to normal schedule, but is similar enough so that it doesn't disrupt the flow of the day. There aren't many changes that can be made.

What did you learn by having Block Schedules?
The block schedule made me approach school in a different way. At Sinaloa, my middle school, the schedule would change differently, making it a bit harder to go to each class. Now, the block acts n a much different way than the mixing schedule. I prefer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment