Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time Tracker Reflection

This is the reflection of the time tracker that I made.

What are three things you did well with your time tracker?
1. I kept track of the time for the most part.
2. I made sure to update it whenever I could.
3. I kept the time tracker in an easy-to-reach spot in my documents.


What are three things you could have done better with the time tracker?

1. I could have updated it daily instead of every couple of days.
2. I could have done the format differently, using a more efficient or better laid out plan.
3. I could have put more detail in.



What are three things you learned while doing the time tracker?


1. I learned how to track time during class.
2. I learned that, according to the tracker, I'm either lazy or very fast at my assignments.
3. I learned that the Wednesday block really was as pointless as I previously thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment